Thursday 4 December 2014

Analogue Painting Challenge - ready... set...

It's the annual Analogue Hobbies Paint Challenge, starting in less than 24 hours.What's that about? If you don't already know check out the site. This is my first year in the challenge and I'm entrant number 36, ready to go and go and go...



According to the rules you're allowed to have figures assembled and primed, but nothing more added than that. Thus I've spent the last four evenings getting more Kaiserlicks ready for the initial assault... mass formations coming right up. Boom! Good luck to all the other entrants, you'll need it! ;)

9 comments:

  1. Wow!...what a challenge..my concern is that you don't burn yourself out during your Analogue Hobbies Paint Challenge painting sittings...I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look prepared for the starting gun to me.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness you guys have some stamina to even get the troops ready to paint. That would take me weeks to clean and spray that many.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers guys! And agreed Phil important to pace myself and avoid burnout! But right now time to get cracking - it begins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're not allowed to burn out before you have them finished as we need them for our game ! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Paul, and don't worry these will be completed ASAP no matter what!!:)

      Delete