Sunday 7 December 2014

Analogue Painting Challenge progress...

Well the Analogue Painting Challenge is under way, and first entries have been submitted and are worth checking out! No submission from me yet, but I've made some decent progress on my Austrians this weekend. All the black highlighted on 150 figures, and much of the work on 30 cavalry figures done. I need some yellow paint I've mail ordered to continue much further with the cavalry, so I might switch to the infantry for a while. In any case the cavalry need to be submitted later in December for the "Mounts and Riders" theme so no great rush! I'll also add a brief tutorial on my horse painting technique in the near future.

I've also been planning out my entries for the painting challenge so as to snag maximum points in all the bonus rounds, which shouldn't be too much trouble compared to these masses! Two extras for this purpose can be seen in the left foreground getting ready for "Cold" and "Victorian" themes. Onwards!

6 comments:

  1. looks like to me your on the right track Mark,
    cheering you on! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big, for me anyway, project - looking very orderly and with nice progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That should rack up a ton of pointr when completed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, looking forward to getting home from work today and continuing... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great progress! I would be happy to paint that much in a year!!

    ReplyDelete